Golden Triangle Foot & Ankle Specialists, PA specializes in medical and surgical treatment of foot and ankle problems. We are trained in both conservative and non-surgical treatment as well as surgical treatment of the foot and ankle. Our specialty lies in the prevention and treatment of foot problems related to diabetes. We are board certified in foot surgery and are Fellows of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Golden Triangle Foot & Ankle Specialists, PA is proud to offer the latest technology in the diagnosis and treatment of diabetic neuropathy. The American Diabetes Association recommends annual evaluation to detect loss of sensation in the feet which can lead to infection, ulcers and possible amputation. We use the Pressure Specified Sensory Device, the most advanced neurosensory testing available and completely painless. We will be happy to arrange the test, which takes about an hour, right in our office. Harvey is also board certified in reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery.
Our practice offers the following services:
- Comprehensive care of foot and ankle disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of athletic injuries
- Biomechanical analysis and functional orthotic fabrication
- Diabetic footcare / woundcare management
- Diabetic shoes and insoles
- Reconstructive foot surgery
- Work related injuries
- Endoscopic heel surgery
- Physical therapy for the rehabilitation of foot and ankle disorders
- Pedicurist on staff and offer Therapeutic Pedicures
Medical and surgical treatment of:
» Back to Top